Bib Number Lookup
Teams of 20 or more will enjoy special VIP perks at the post-race party!
Join us at Mayflower Brewery immediately following the race!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR!
Get a discount on gear when you pick up your packet, and check your swag bag for coupons for future use – all thanks to our sponsor, Marathon Sports!
Countdown to Race Day!
Additional Event Information Below
- 8:30 AM – Registration Opens
- 9:30 AM – 5K Race Starts
- Start Location – 12 Resnik Rd # 3, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Finish Locations – 12 Resnik Rd # 3, Plymouth, MA 02360
Bib Number Pickup
- Saturday 9/30, from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Marathon Sports – 9 Court St, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Sunday 10/1, from 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM **Bibs ONLY before the race. Swag will be available after the race.
- Mayflower Brewing Company – 12 Resnik Rd # 3, Plymouth, MA 02360
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Thursday (9/28). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please know your bib assignment when you come to pick up your packet so we can keep the flow going.
- $35.00 – through 6/2
- $40.00 – from 6/3 through 9/30
- $45.00 – for packet pickup and same day registration (cash and check ONLY)
Custom Event Swag
Runners will receive the following:
- Long sleeve shirt (shirt guarantee deadline: must be registered by 9/1/2023)
- Custom event blanket – for the first 300 registrants!
Top Finisher Awards
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female winners.
Awards will be mailed out after the event. There will be no awards ceremony on race day.
VIP Team Perks
Teams of 20 or more will receive the following perks:
- Reserved tent and table in the heart of the post-race party
- A stock of beer waiting for your team after you finish
VIP teams must have all 20 members registered by Wednesday 9/27.
As you fly across the finish line, don’t forget, you are officially invited to enjoy some frosty Mayflower Brewing Co. beers straight from the source!
1 beer is included in registration. Additional beers will be available for purchase.
Note: Must be 21+ with a valid ID to consume alcohol.
Looking for a place to stay?
- Check out some local listings by going HERE
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!