Countdown to Race Day!
Additional Event Information Below
Bib Number Pickup
- Friday 4/26, from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 4/27 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Marathon Sports – 38 Long Pond Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Sunday 4/28 starting at 7:00 AM
- Myles Standish State Park – College Pond Parking Lot
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Thursday (4/25). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
Half Marathon I 5K Run
- $65.00 I $25.00 – through 2/8
- $70.00 I $28.00 – from 2/9 through 3/15
- $75.00 I $30.00 – from 3/16 through 4/25
- $85.00 I $40.00 – packet pickup and same day registrations (CASH AND CHECK ONLY)
Custom Event Swag
- Gender specific short sleeve tech t-shirt
- Half Marathon finisher medal (yes – you have to actually finish)
- Commemorative pint glasses (register through 4/6)
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event
- Top Male/Female overall winners
- Top Male/Female winners in the below age groups
- 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Note: These awards/age groups are true for both distances!
- There will be a water stop location approximately every mile along the course
- Mile 1 (5K runners will pass this water stop)
- Mile 2/12
- Mile 3/10
- Mile 4/9 (this stop will have Gatorade)
- Mile 5/7
- Mile 6
- Mile 8
- Mile 11
- We have a medical team at the Start/Finish line, and another team located on the course (directly next to water stop 4/9)
- You will not want to miss this half marathon on a beautiful, quiet course through the scenic back roads of Myles Standish State Forest. This course is sure to offer something for runners of all experience levels!
- The 5K course will start/finish at the same location (half marathon finish line). It is an out and back route, that starts on Lower College Pond Road throughout.
- For course layout, and elevation chart – click here
For information on parking at Myles Standish, please head to our parking page HERE. Please note that there is very little service once you are inside the park itself, so we reccomend printing out instructions before heading out.
Looking for a place to stay?
- We’re offering discounted rates for all of our runners when you book HERE
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!