Long Sleeve Tech Ts
Pint Glass for all runners (registered before 9/20)
Tech Running Hat for Half Marathon (registered before 8/9)
Finisher Medals for Half Marathon Finishers
Scenic Back-roads course
Additional Event Information Below
- 6:00 AM – Registration Opens
- 7:30 AM – Half Marathon Starts
- Start/Finish Location – Bare Cove Park Dr & Fort Hill St, Hingham, Massachusetts 02043
Bib Number Pickup
- Thursday 10/31 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 11/1 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 11/2 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Marathon Sports – 134 Washington St, Norwell, MA 02061
- Sunday 11/3 starting at 6:00 AM
- 52 Bare Cove Park Dr, Hingham, MA 02043
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Wednesday (10/30). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
- $65.00 – through 5/24
- $70.00 – from 5/25 through 7/26
- $75.00 – from 7/27 through 9/27
- $80.00 – from 9/28 through race day
Note: Registration will be available at packet pickup, and on race morning (cash and check ONLY)
Custom Event Swag
- Long sleeve tech t-shirt (all registered participants)
- Half Marathon finisher medal
- Half Marathon event hat (registered through 8/9)
- Half Marathon commemorative pint glass (registered through 9/20)
- Available at packet pickup locations (recommended) and at the finish line race day (much less recommended)
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event
- Top 3 Male/Female overall winners
- Top Male/Female winners in the below age groups
- 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- There will be a water stop location approximately every mile along the course
- If you prefer a different drink during the race, make sure to take advantage of the personal drink stations, where you can leave any concoction you’d like. This station will be on the way to the starting line.
Personal Drink Stations
Okay – so we think this is pretty cool … we are giving all runners the option to stock their very own personal bottle station! We completely understand that all runners have their own beverage preferences, so we are here to accommodate
- Pre-mix your personal race concoction(s)
- Pre-race you’ll be allowed access to your table, to set up however you’d like (within your allotted space)
- There is one location, so you’ll be passing it on every loop (3)
- Please, please, please MARK YOUR BOTTLES CLEARLY WITH YOUR BIB NUMBER!
There are designated spectator areas along the course. Please keep in mind, once the race starts, course access for spectators will be very limited!
Dehydrated? Light-headed? Nagging injuries flaring up? We will have two medical stations, one at the start/finish area, and another around Mile 3.5
Note: you will pass both of these locations 3 times.
This loop course half marathon, is located in Bare Cove Park (Hingham, MA). The flat, beautiful setting that this venue provides, is tailor-made for a fast running time.
See the map and course elevation here!