Long sleeve tech t-shirt
Pint glass (if registered before 9/20)
Tech running hat (for Half Marathon participants registered before 8/9)
Finisher Medals (for Half Marathon finishers)
A portion of all proceeds for this race will directly benefit the Evan Henry Foundation for Autism and the Norwell Boosters!
Join us for the offical after-party at The Tinker’s Son immediately following the race!
Additional Event Information Below
- 6:00 AM – Registration Opens
- 7:30 AM – Half Marathon Starts at Norwell High
- 8:00 AM – 5K Starts at Norwell High
- Parking – Location TBD
- Start Location – Norwell High School
- Finish Location – Dover Street near the Post Office – Norwell
Bib Number Pickup
- Thursday 11/4 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 11/5 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 11/6 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Sun & Ski Sports – 296 Old Oak St, Pembroke, MA 02359
- Sunday 11/7 starting at 6:00 AM
- Norwell High School
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Wednesday (11/3). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR, SUN & SKI SPORTS!
- $70.00 – from 5/25 through 7/31
- $75.00 – from 8/1 through 10/4
- $80.00 – from 10/5 through race day
- $30.00 – through 7/31
- $32.00 – from 8/1 through 10/4
- $35.00 – from 10/5 through race day
Note: Registration will be available at packet pickup, and on race morning (cash and check ONLY)
Custom Event Swag
- Long sleeve tech t-shirt (for all registered participants)
- Commemorative pint glass (for all participants registered before 9/20)
- Tech running hat (for Half Marathon participants registered before 8/9)
- Finisher medals (for Half Marathon finishers)
- Available at packet pickup locations (recommended) and at the finish line race day (much less recommended)
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event
- Top 3 Male/Female overall winners
- Top Male/Female winners in the below age groups
- 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- There will be a water stop location approximately every two miles along the course
Dehydrated? Light-headed? Nagging injuries flaring up? We will have two medical stations, one at the start/finish area, and another around Mile 3.5
Looking for a place to stay?
- Check out some great discounted deals by going HERE
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!