Next Price Increase
Additional Event Information Below
- 7:00 AM – Registration Opens
- 8:00 AM – Half Marathon Starts
- 8:30 AM – 5K Starts
- Start Location – 194 Cranberry Rd, Carver, Massachusetts 02330 (College Pond within the park)
- Finish Locations – 194 Cranberry Rd, Carver, Massachusetts 02330 (College Pond within the park)
Bib Number Pickup
- Friday 4/26, from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 4/27 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Marathon Sports – 38 Long Pond Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Sunday 4/28 starting at 7:00 AM
- 194 Cranberry Rd, Carver, Massachusetts 02330 (College Pond parking lot)
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Thursday (4/25). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
Half Marathon I 5K Run
- $60.00 I $25.00 – through 2/8
- $65.00 I $28.00 – from 2/9 through 3/15
- $70.00 I $30.00 – from 3/16 through race day
Custom Event Swag
- Gender specific short sleeve tech t-shirt
- Half Marathon finisher medal (yes – you have to actually finish)
- Commemorative pint glasses (register through 4/6)
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event
- Top Male/Female overall winners
- Top Male/Female winners in the below age groups
- 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Note: These awards/age groups are true for both distances!
- There will be a water stop location approximately every mile along the course
- Mile 1 (5K runners will pass this water stop)
- Mile 2/12
- Mile 3/10
- Mile 4/9 (this stop will have Gatorade)
- Mile 5/7
- Mile 6
- Mile 8
- Mile 11
- We have a medical team at the Start/Finish line, and another team located on the course (directly next to water stop 4/9)
- You will not want to miss this half marathon on a beautiful, quiet course through the scenic back roads of Myles Standish State Forest. This course is sure to offer something for runners of all experience levels!
- The 5K course will start/finish at the same location (half marathon finish line). It is an out and back route, that starts on Lower College Pond Road throughout.
- For course layout, and elevation chart – click here
Looking for a place to stay?
- We’re offering discounted rates for all of our runners when you book HERE
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!