PIZZA AND BEERS!
But better than college, for sure. You’ll get some free slices and a free pint! Can’t beat that, amiright?
SCENIC FALL COURSE
A stunning course set in beautiful Newburyport with portions on a bike path and along the water.
CUSTOM EVENT SWAG
Better than a t-shirt – registrants will receive a custom Newburyport Half Marathon hoodie! *Updated 2022 design coming soon!*
Countdown to Race Day!
Additional Event Information Below
- 7:30 AM – Registration Opens
- 9:15 AM – Half Marathon Starts
- Start/Finish Location – 202 Merrimac St., Newburyport, Massachusetts 01950
Bib Number Pickup
- Saturday 10/22, from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- BareWolf Brewing – 12 Oakland St., Amesbury, MA 01913
- Sunday 10/23, from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM **Bibs ONLY before the race. Swag will be available after the race.
- 202 Merrimac St., Newburyport, Massachusetts 01950
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Thursday (10/20). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please know your bib assignment when you come to pick up your packet so we can keep the flow going.
- $75.00 – through 7/21
- $85.00 – from 7/22 through 10/21
- $95.00 – packet pickup and same day registrations (CASH AND CHECK ONLY)
- 2-person relay – $105.00
Custom Event Swag
Runners will receive the following:
- Custom event hoodie (hoodie guarantee deadline: must be registered by 9/22/2022)
- Custom winter hat – for the first 1,000 registrants!
- Finisher medals for those who cross the finish line (for all finishers including relay participants!)
Top Finisher Awards
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Half Marathon
- Top 3 overall Male and Female winners
- Top Male and Female winners in the below age groups
- 18 and under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69. and 70+
- Top all male team
- Top all female team
- Top mixed team
Our relay will be 2-person only.
Relay teams of 2 will have each team member running around a 10K for a combined completed half marathon distance.
There will be transportation provided for those running the second leg of the relay, and for the first leg runners to the post-race area.
This popular portion of our race is capped at 100 teams and sells out fast, so sign up early!
Nothing, and we mean nothing is better than post race beers. After you run you’ll be able to enjoy beer from a local craft brewing company. You can’t beat it. Oh … and don’t forget about the pizza!
A medical team will be onsite for any hiccups that happen. 13.1 miles is a long way, so train and listen to your body on race day, please!
Parking and Directions
The start of the race is approximately at 202 Merrimac Street on the corner of Kern St. Almost all of the streets off of Merrimac Street are parking friendly. Please be courteous and respectful to the neighbors living in these neighborhoods and be sure to not block a driveway or park too close to a fire hydrant.
Carpool if you can – we are expecting a big crowd! Keep in mind that if you arrive less than 1.5 hours from the start, it is best to not drive too close to the start line as you may have to sit in traffic.
Looking to stay close by?
- Find local hotels and places to stay here!
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!