Benefiting the Marshfield Boys & Girls Club
This is a flat, quiet, 4 mile course through the scenic back roads of Mashfield, MA
FREE APPLE PIE
After you finish your four mile jog, you will get a free apple pie provided by Roche Brothers!
Next Price Increase
Additional Event Information Below
- 6:30 AM – Registration Opens
- 7:30 AM – Race Starts
- Start/Finish Location – 59 Hatch Street, Marshfield, MA, 02050 (South River School)
Bib Number Pickup
- Tuesday 11/26, from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Anytime Fitness: 166 Church St, Pembroke, MA, 02359
- Wednesday 11/27, from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- B&G Club of Marshfield: 37 Proprietors Dr, Marshfield, MA, 02050
- Thursday 11/28, from 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM
- South River School: 59 Hatch Street, Marshfield, MA, 02050
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Monday (11/25). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
- $25.00 – through 9/27
- $28.00 – from 9/28 through 10/25
- $30.00 – from 10/26 through 11/15
- $35.00 – from 11/16 through race day
Note: Registration will be available at packet pickup, and on race morning (cash and check ONLY)
Long Sleeve Shirts
- All registrants will receive a custom event long sleeve t-shirt
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event.
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female
- Top Male and Female winners in the below age groups will receive
- 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-29, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69. and 60+
Canned goods will be collected on the day of the race and donated to the Marshfield Food Pantry!
Looking for a place to stay?
- Check out some local listings by going here!
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!