Long Sleeve Tech Ts
Pint Glass for all runners (registered before 9/21)
Tech Running Hat for Half Marathon (registered before 8/10)
Finisher Medals for Half Marathon Finishers
Scenic Back-roads course
Closed to Traffic
POST RACE PARTY
Cold Beers for Finishers Live Music
Next Price Increase
Additional Event Information Below
- 6:00 AM – Registration Opens
- 7:30 AM – Half Marathon Starts
- 8:00 AM – 5K Starts
- Start Location – 18 South Street, Norwell, Massachusetts 02061 (Norwell High School)
- Approx. Finish Location – 690 Main St, Norwell, MA 02061
Bib Number Pickup
- Thursday 11/1 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 11/2, from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 11/3 from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Marathon Sports – 134 Washington St, Norwell, MA 02061
- Sunday 11/4 starting at 6:00 AM
- 18 South Street, Norwell, Massachusetts 02061 (Norwell High School)
Note: All runners will receive a personal bib assignment email on Wednesday (10/31). We are expecting a great crowd so please please please bring this confirmation email with you, printed or electronic, to keep the flow going.
Half Marathon I 5K Run
- $65.00 I $25.00 – through 5/25
- $70.00 I $30.00 – from 5/26 through 7/27
- $75.00 I $35.00 – from 7/28 through 9/28
- $80.00 I $40.00 – from 9/29 through raceday
Note: Registration will be available at packet pickup, and on race morning (cash and check ONLY)
Custom Event Swag
- Long sleeve tech t-shirt (all registered participants)
- Half Marathon finisher medal
- Half Marathon event running hat (registered through 8/10)
- Half Marathon commemorative pint glass (registered through 9/21)
- Available at packet pickup locations (recommended) and at the finish line race day (much less recommended)
Top Finisher Awards
- There will be no awards ceremony on race day. All awards will be mailed out after the event
- Top 3 Male/Female overall winners (Half Marathon and 5K)
- Top 3 Male/Female winners in the below age groups (Half Marathon only)
- 18 and under, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- There will be a water stop location approximately every mile along the course
- 1.0 (5K will pass this station)
- 2.0 (5K will pass this station)
- 5.0 (Gatorade too)
- 9.1 (Gatorade too)
We will have a first aid location on course at the at the shared Mile 5/Mile 9 marker. We will also have a dedicated medical station at the finish line. No need to be a hero. Be safe, and stop in to get checked out!
This will be a closed course half marathon AND 5K run through the scenic back roads of Norwell, MA. This course is sure to offer something for runners of all experience levels. Please note the half marathon course is NOT flat. Both the half marathon and 5K run will start in the driveway of the Norwell High School, and finish in Norwell Center.
Post Race Party
Post race party will be held at McGreal’s Tavern at the finish line. One free beer for finishers! Additional drinks available for purchase!
Shuttle buses will be provided from parking at Hanover Mall to the start line at Norwell High School and from the finish line in Norwell center to Norwell High and the Hanover Mall.
The shuttle buses will start running at 5:30 AM from the Hanover Mall and will continue running from the finish line until 1:00 PM. The buses will run to the High School and back until 8:00 AM, after that, they will include the finish line in the loop. Spectators ARE allowed on the shuttles and are encouraged to park at the mall due to limited parking in Norwell Center.
NO PARKING OR DROP OFFS AT THE NORWELL HIGH SCHOOL. EVERYONE MUST PARK OR BE DROPPED OFF AT THE HANOVER MALL.
Note: It takes about 10 minutes to drive from the Mall to the start line, so please plan accordingly.
Directions and Parking
All parking and drop offs MUST be done at the Hanover Mall. Shuttle buses will bring runners from the mall to the start line at Norwell High School from 5:30 AM to 7:00 AM (~10 minute ride). Note the last bus leaves 30 minutes before the start start of the race.
NO parking or drop offs at the start line at Norwell High School. All runners will be direct to the Hanover Mall for shuttling (less than 1 mile away).
Parking & Drop Offs: Hanover Mall (by Patriot Cinemas), 1775 Washington Street, Hanover, MA, 02339
Finish Line: Norwell Center, 18 Dover Street, Norwell, MA, 02061
A free bag check will be provided to all participants at Norwell High. Once the race begins, all belongings will be shuttled to the finish line, and available for pick up at the post race party area.
Please allow enough time to check you bag before the race!
Looking for a place to stay?
- Check out some local places to stay by going here!
- For previous years results and photos, please click here!
- If you have any questions, or comments please fill out the contact form (referencing the specific event), and we will get back to you as soon as possible!